Today my blog turns TWO years old! How crazy and cool is that? When I first started blogging, I didn’t know where it would take me, or who might read my ramblings, or if anyone would find my life through food the teensiest bit interesting. Despite all of that, I quickly grew to love my blog—one could say it was love at first click of the “publish” button. In looking back over the last two years, all 365 posts, I feel proud. Proud of what I’ve said, what I’ve learned, and how I’ve grown, but mostly proud because this blog is ME, Mary, a forever fervent foodie.
Favorite Recipe Posts
- Bruschetta Chicken Pasta
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Chicken Pesto Paninis
- Iced Pumpkin Cookies
- Lightened up sausage lasagna
- Oven Asparagus
- Salted caramel brownies
- Sausage, Egg, & Cheese Breakfast Braid
- Slow cooker apple crisp
- Spicy black bean burgers
- Sweet Chili Pork Tenderloin
- Tomato Basil Bruschetta
- Western Sausage Crustless Quiche
Favorite Fitness & Health Posts
- Big Fat Lie.
- Beef Cake Mary (part 1) (part 2)
- My Half Marathon Training Plan
- 9 Things I learned while training for a half marathon
- Where did that come from?
- Two random things.
- You know, like Madonna?
- Ladies who lunch
- Eff you, Monday
- Bad things happen when I don’t eat.
- I gave up cereal.
- I shot that sh*t!
- Kind of a big deal.
- Well that was… odd…
Favorite Informative Posts
- How to make your own ground meat
- DIY Photography Light Diffuser on the Cheap
- How to halve a spaghetti squash without losing a finger.
- Overnight Oats for Dummies
Favorite Restaurant Posts:
- Oh, goat cheese. (Mama Ricotta’s, Charlotte)
- Holy crap that was a lot of food. (Hawthorne’s Pizza, Kickstand Burgers, Loco Lime Mexican, Charlotte)
- Holy.Hot.Dog (The Penguin, Charlotte)
- A day of unplanned meandering (Central Coffee, Charlotte)
- I fell in love at Mellow Mushroom
- Ten at Park Lanes (Charlotte)
- Bald Head Island
- 2011 Food Blog Forum(Nashville, TN)
- 2010 Healthy Living Summit(Chicago, IL)
- Charleston Day #1, Day #2, Day #3, Day #4, Botany Bay Plantation
- New Orleans Day #1, Day #2, Day #3, Day #4
I think some birthday ice cream is in order!