Sooooooo… it has been FOR-EV-ER since I last posted about workday breakfast-breakfast-lunch. I guess I just got bored posting about the same things over and over again. But today, I figured what the heck. It’s Friday. Let’s do this.
I absolutely adore this B#1 every day! Sausage, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, spinach, and garlic? Come on!
Don’t forget the dollop of ketchup of course 🙂
Stats on 1 Servings of my Special Eggs (sans ketchup): 189 Calories, 9g carbs, 9g fat, 23g protein, 1g fiber
I was in the grocery store the other day and ALMOST bought some strawberries so I could make overnight oats… But it’s so stinkin cold outside that I couldn’t bring myself to do it. Man I miss them 🙁 So for today, it was standard microwaved quick oats with cinnamon and brown sugar… maybe my OO’s will make a return next week!
Stats on 1 Servings of oats: 165 Calories, 31g carbs, 3g fat, 5g protein, 4g fiber
Maybe it’s a midwest thing….. but I seriously adore meatloaf.
It brings me unfettered joy.
Stats on 1 mini cheesy meatloaf: 350 calories, 19g carbs, 17g fat (red meat, folks), 29g protein, 1g fiber
So what’s on everyone’s agenda this weekend? Here’s what I’ll be up to:
- Eyebrow wax this evening (fun Friday night activity, no?)
- Clean.my.house. Seriously. I’m living in filth.
- Get some of my friends and family tax returns done… oh the joys of being a tax accountant
- Buy the BF a bday present… I’m thinking outlet mall!
- Possibly venturing out on a Luna Bar quest. Must find the new flavors STAT!
- Super Bowl of course! Bring on the cheese!