We’re having a family cookout today, and I wanted to bring a healthy side dish. After some googling, I decided to go with this recipe for Greek Garbanzo Bean Salad.
My salad consisted of:
- 2 HUGE seedless cucumbers
- 2 HUGE green peppers
- 1/2 of a HUGE red onion
- 2 cans of garbanzo beans (AKA chick peas), drained and rinsed
- a HUGE container of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 3.5 ounce container Athenos Reduced fat Feta Cheese
Isn’t it weird how sometimes you can go to the grocery store and all the veggies are puney, then sometimes they all look like they are on steroids?
The dressing consisted of:
- 1 cup Ken’s Steakhouse lite Italian Dressing
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
All togetha nah:
All up in there:
Hope the family likes it!